Tuesday, April 13, 2010

INSOMNIA ;(

Well, my classmates always complain that I should write my blog in English,LOL.
So, I am going to write it with my POOR english @@
I can't sleep for the whole night ! Damn it.
My class will end at 3pm ...
Today is gonna be a long long day for me..
I keep rolling on the bed for the whole night,
OMG ! I can't fall into sleep still ><
Finally, it's time to get ready for class.
Ishhhhhh.
God bless me please,
bless me don't fall alseep in the class.

好羡慕那些一躺下就可以入睡的人,
妹妹不懂是不是太累了,
以躺下就可以睡着了。
我一整夜都在打哈欠,
可是却翻来覆去,
怎么也睡不着。
老毛病发作了-失眠。
我从楼下翻到楼上,
再从楼上翻到楼下,
又翻上,又翻下,
终于,
天亮了,是时候梳洗了。。。

Actually what keep floating on my mind for the whole night?
I don't even know...
It seems like lots of things,
but seems like blank too =X

其实这一夜,
我脑袋装着什么?
我自己也不知道。
似乎有太多东西,
多得我分不清,
可是却又好像一片空白。

My timetable is freaking pack for this sem !
Stressfullllllllllllllll =(
I wanted to go for travel....

每一天的课排得慢慢的,
压力接踵而来,
我很想去旅行,
很想。。。

Don't ask what I was thinking of,
because I also don't know =)

别问我在想什么,
因为我自己也不晓得。

没有理由的哭才是可悲。
就像我,
没有理由的失眠,
也一样可悲。

There is no forever love between couple in this world. =) You told me how much you love me before, and now, you're telling her that how much you love her ! So, Don't ever tell someone that you love him/her forever, my friends =) Coz there is no such thing unless he/she die immediately after you tell him/her. But, there... is FOREVER LOVE between SISTER and BROTHER ♥

Text me when you see this if you're still loving me =)
You know who you're?
Guess yourself...
It's time to out to college,
Byee !

No comments:

Post a Comment