Thursday, April 15, 2010

Something ?

Today I had my dinner at Sushi King with my club members.
Well, it's member's day.
Hmm... I thought we need to line up for long long time.. but..
guess what ?! We no need to wait at all hehe.
Coz we went there at 5pm, I guess everyone is still working hoho =)
We ate lots !
I just love sushi damn much.
And I was so hungry just now coz I just took few biscuits as my breakfast today.
Finally.. We built up our "KLCC" hohoho.
Anyhow, it's fun !
Especially CK was there also. He was so funny !
And his action is so damn fast !!!!
He is gonna graduate soon, we will lost one funny member soon..
Hmmmm.. we will miss you ! haha.

It's 1245am right now..
The night is still young?
Hmmm......
This is a silent night because someone is sleeping.
My mind messup again =(

Something that are so hard to tell.
I wish to tell but I know I can't.
Something that hurt me deeply ,
and I almost forget about it this few days.
Something that I am so regret but I got no other choice,
coz everything is too late.
Tell me what should I do?
Tell me you love me?
Ohh no.
I am gonna crazy soon I guess.

This sem is really a tough sem.
We got 5 sub..
and 1 week 1 project for only ONE sub !
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !
stressful !

Let me be alone.
Let me cry.
Let me laugh.


And...........




Let me DIE !

No comments:

Post a Comment