Monday, January 25, 2010

Say NO to fast food =(

I believe that almost every teenager ♥ fast food as I did =)
It's UNHEALTHY but I am still loving it.
Opssss, my mum is gonna KILL me if she know this.
I take fast food at least twice per week @@
It's freaking unhealthy, I know but what to do?
I am just so in ♥ with it !
I ate MCD Mc Deluxe just now.
I found that it taste is different,
it is not that delicious compared to last time =(
Yuackkkk !
Now, I prefer Fillet O fish ^^

Fast food is expensive and unhealthy.
So, I decided to QUIT fast food !!!
Can I?!!! haha.
I hope I can make it.
The most I can take fast food per week is only ONE !
Friends, please remind me =p

Well, yesterday my friend told me that got a gang of malay guys ask for his hp number.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~!!!
Friend, you're so ........ LUCKY !
haha..
You know what??!!!
One of the guy told him that HE LIKES HIM !!!
hahahaha.
I am here to say CONGRATULATIONS to my friend,
I feel proud of you, sincerely =)
*devil laugh*

We don't know what will happend in the future.
As what I know, world keep changing.
All of this becomes normal from day to day and maybe in future man also can pregnant,
who knows???!!!
Greats !

Friends, Let's QUIT fast food together !
Say NO to fast food !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment