Tuesday, December 15, 2009

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

Finally, it comes to my SECOND LAST PAPER for Degree year 1 Sem 2 =)
Hmm.. I think I dint do it as well as Sem 1.
But what to do?
It's too late !
Even feel guilty also useless for NOW.
Just work harder for next sem ( if POSSIBLE) LOL.
Just wish me luck in next 2 paper which is on Wed and Thurs ★
I will be FREE on Thurs after 12pm !!! Wohooooooo.
Just like bird with wings.



How to celebrates my X'mas?
No idea.
But no worries, I am sure that I won't be alone.
I got sistasss,friendssss and my family.♥
Although I can't celebrates with the one I wish to,
but started from yesterday,
I told myself,
it is just nothing for me.
So, who caress??!!!

How to welcome 2010?
I am going to Cameron with a bunch of friends =)
hmmm.. will be overnight at there for 1 night.
I hope it will be simple and fun trip for all of us.
If say that I am so excited,
I think NO.
Don't ask why,
I also don't know. Heeee.
Don't BOB me, I really DON'T KNOW. xD
Later going to my friends house.
Guess what?!!
We're going to cook ourself and eat together around 7-8 peoplessss.
Wow, this really make me EXCITED !! hahaha.
This is the very firs time I cook with so many friends and just 2 girls and the rest are guys among all of us.
Anyway, I am happy to have a bunch of niceeeeee 'YPC MEMBERS'.
Thanks for helping me all the ways.
Arigator.
Good luck to you guys and of course myself !!
haha.

Okies.
Its time off to my friend's house.
Byes there.

Good luck !!!!!!!!!
Bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment