Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finalsssss =(



Well, I am having final exam for the 2nd sem of Degree.
Oppss.. I still got time to blogging here xD
Guilty =( But what to do..
I need some fresh after the very 1st sub in this sem.
Goodbye, Intro to Organization and E-Business.
Finally I can throw all the notes about this sub hahaha.
This is the sub which we need to memorize lots of things.
Ehhhh. I am humang being, not memory card or hardisk okay? LOL.

4 sub to go..
I cant wait for my holidays !!!
2 weeks !! I think this is the longest holidays for me ^^
I went to Pudu just now and bought bus ticket.
My dearsss and babesss, I am going back on 19th at 1030am =)
Will reach Butterworth about 3pm.
18th is public holiday, I am sure there will be seriously traffic jam,
so I decided to back on 19th, hope there is no traffic jam, Godbless.

I wana take a good rest NOW xD
Hmm.. Thurs will be the 2nd sub - CNS =)
Maybe study later or tomorrow.
haha lazyness is killing me =(

Good luck to all of my dearest friendssssss and of course myself =p
Wish me luck !!

Say sayonara to shitty COMPUTING !!
OMG. I am gonna fail in this sem @@

Okies, it is time to REST !

2 comments:

  1. yay~ i'm going back too! A few days later than you at the exact same time.
    Happy holidays in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. khaysi: hey long times no see lerh hahaha.
    then when will be back to kl again??
    you too and enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete