Friday, December 18, 2009

Holidaysssssss !

Finally...
My holidays started ! Hohoho.
AS usual, after the very last subject in this sem,
about 10 of us went to MCD for our BRUNCH.




After that, I back home because I need a rest =)
Hmmm... I cant sleep well !! Ish..
What the......
During exam period, I wanted to sleep but now .... @@
After woke up, I went to Jusco with Mr.Chang.
At the same time, Tan XiaoXiao them also there.
Wow so ngam =)
We went to Kim Gary for our dinner.
After that, back home for bath...
And.........
Went to Times Square with Meimei.
Ohh yea. Meimei is Ah Xiao's younger sis.
She staying our house temporary.
It is great coz at least got someone else accompany me at night haha.
I get used to call her meimei.
Well, she is 1 year younger than me.
I think thats why we are quite ngam key. xD
We shopped untill 10pm ><
Okies i just bought a short pants and a singlet.
Meimei bought a lots of stuffs hehe.
Hmm.. Tomorrow we going to Sg.Wang again =p
We want to shop shop shop and shop !

I am really tired today.
But I feel excited at the same times because I am going home soon !
Wooohooo.
Okies, nitez everyone.
I want to continues to watch movie and take a good rest.

Friends in Butterworth,
see you guys very the soon ! Muackzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment